I am currently taking a break from jewelry photography, but check back later!Do you need professional photos of your artwork at an affordable price?
Contact me to set up an appointment.
Please browse through my Jewelry and Vessels/Large Metalwork galleries to see examples of my photos. Unless otherwise specified, all photos on my website were taken by me as well.
- Includes .tif and .jpg high resolution images on CD (You can pick up your CD, or I can mail it for additional cost)
- Includes Photoshop removal of scratches and dust on background
- I have 4 jobs right now, so my schedule is pretty full. Please let me know at least a week in advance of when you would like to schedule a session.
- Please allow up to two weeks for completion of CD. Editing the images in Photoshop takes time, and I need the time to edit your photos properly. Keep this in mind if submitting images to shows. If mailing, it may take longer for your CD to arrive.
- No large-scale objects. I am currently limited to shooting jewelry and smaller-scale 3D objects. Contact me if you have any questions.
- Additional cost for rush work
- Payment due when CD is completed. I accept Cash, Check, and PayPal.
Interested in a photography session? Follow these steps:
1. Contact me to set up an appointment
2. Bring your artwork to appointment
Option A: Bring your artwork to my studio and stay while I shoot.
Option B: Drop your artwork off at my studio and pick it up after I am finished shooting.
3. Allow two weeks for completion of CD. Payment due upon completion of CD.
You can either pick up your CD or I can mail it to you for an additional shipping cost.
4. Enjoy your new photos!